Ads

Texts From Last Night

Another breakthrough on the web! Everyone knows at least someone who sent a wrong or nearly disastrous test when they are drunk. Hell, YOU might even be guilty of doing so. This latest find has wrongly-sent or downright stupid text message sent mostly due to alcohol in Worst Nights. But it also has win messages from Best Nights. Worst nights are kind of like FML though.


From the website:

Texts From Last Night (TFLN) was founded in February 2009 by two friends for reasons that may or may not include: the tendency to press send more easily as the night turns to morning, friends social habits, Kwame Kilpatrick, exes, law school, closing down bars and leaving tabs open, general debauchery and/or a common disgust for all the negativity surrounding the "sexting" phenomenon.

We prefer texts, not conversations. We reserve the right to take portions of conversations to post without posting the entire thing. It's not because the entire thing isn't funny, but the funniest texts are those we can all relate to, so without the context of the conversation they really become funny.

Our goal is to create a site that was revealing in nature while concealing the identity of everyone involved. This is why we only ask for an area code to accompany your text messages.

We don't want any texts that are offensive to the point of being viciously personal, racist, exceedingly profane, violent or "too" graphic in nature. It's a very hard thing to judge, but we'll do our best.

For more, check out our Terms of Service for full details of our legal policy. If you don't feel like it, just know that TFLN, our advertisers and anyone who promotes with us is doing so purely for entertainment purposes. In other words, we're not your parents, your employer or your probation officer. In fact, they probably sent their texts in too.


Check some of the best I've found:

Best Nights:

(843): Grinding on my ninth grade teacher. Dreams really do come true

(407): i went to disney world today with my friends, met snow white, then saw her later at a bar. she is naked next to me in her bed, passwed out. when you wish upon a star...

(703): Just woke up wearing a top hat and simpsons boxers. i also found more money in my wallet then what i had before going out, about $1000 more

(312): I remember going home with 2 girls. Woke up with 4.

Worst Nights:

(314): So I went on a date with this girl...and whos our waitress? My girlfriend got a second job she didn't tell me about to afford my bday present.

(212): i want you now
(916): you need to stop dating girls with the same name as your mother...or stop drinking so much...I don't want to see this

(404): Can I crash on your couch? I just came home to find my wife giving two guys blowjobs.
(1-404): Two?
(404): Two.

(310): ohhhh fuckk. chicks a dude.

(848): I fell asleep next to my cousin and woke up with my hand in her pants because i though it was lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads