Ads

Naruto Shippuden Manga 486 - I Knew It. Naruto Narrates Again.

I knew it. The chapter is just full of Naruto's damn long speech.

They showed Madara again and Zetsu as well. Just as I predicted, as Sasuke is just about to get whats coming to him, Zetsu comes to the rescue. But even with him around, Zetsu feels that they are on a disadvantage. So Zetsu calls on to Madara.

Now even with Madara around, they decided to retreat. That makes sense. Even if they have a powerful team and they can beat Naruto-Kakashi-Sakura, they'd be risking far too much. Sasuke might die and Madara can't let that happen. Madara is quickly becoming my favorite character.

Zetsu offers to capture Naruto but Madara stops him. He points out that Zetsu is a passive-support type and not a power-aggressive type. Then we deal with Naruto's speech again.

Naruto Shippuden Manga 486 - I Knew It. Naruto Narrates Again.

I swear if and when Naruto quits being a shinobi, he can be a talk show host or motivational speaker or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads