Ads

Naruto Shippuden Manga Chapter 489 - I Remember Why Kabuto Is My Favorite

Kabuto kicks major ass. I prefer villains in stories. They're just cooler. In Bleach, I like Gin. In DBZ, I like Vegeta. In Samurai X, I like Saito.

In Naruto, I like Orochimaru and Kabuto. But Orochimaru is dead, so its Kabuto. When Kabuto went out of the lime light, I kinda forgot about him, but now, he is my favoritest again.

In this chapter, Naruto is summoned to Myobozukan for another psychic reading. The giant sage frog told him he will meet an octopus - obviously this is the eight-tails bijuu. Looks like Naruto will meet Killer Bee soon. He is also told he will fight agains someone with powerful eyes - obviously this is Sasuke. I thought psychic reading were supposed to be mysterious? But more importantly, a new jutsu is revealed to Naruto - a jutsu that can release the nine tails completely.

We also see Tsunade eating her way back to health. Kakashi also breathes a sigh of relief as he feels he is not ready to be Hokage. Now battle plans are set. Shikamaru is invited to the meeting though he and his father feel that he is too young.

The highlight of the chapter - Kabuto and Madara. They meet face to face and after a few words, Madara goes on an offensive. Kabuto retreats and pulls off an Edo Tensei summoning the dead Akatsuki members - Pain, Hidan, Deidara, Sasori and Itachi. Kabuto then lays out his offer to Madara - partnership. Kabuto wants to join forces. What will happen? Stay tuned!

Naruto Shippuden Manga Chapter 489 - I Remember

What will happen on Naruto Shippuden Manga Chapter 490???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads