Ads

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

I never really liked Robin Hood. I know the story and all and a lot of people might like it but it does not appeal to me that much. They would not make a Robin Hood movie for it if they did not see a profitable target market right?

As a kid, I enjoyed wathcing Robin Hood on TV. It was an animated series. I used to watch that cartoon before going to school. I got familiar with the characters and Robin Hood storyline. Now they have a movie.

I like it a fair bit just like I said but I would never go out and buy movie tickets. I'd watch it late at night if there are no other movies on TV. Just that. And if I'm in the mood.

I saw on Youtube robin hood prince of thieves part 1.



This is an old movie. There is a new movie coming. I saw it while I was watching Iron Man 2. They played the trailer. Of course after the movie, there will be robin hood prince of thieves bluray, robin hood prince of thieves review and robin hood prince of thieves blu ray review lol. There will be robin hood prince of thieves sound track and robin hood prince of thieves ost too. But I am excited to see the review. I wonder if it'll get good reviews.

Sad thing is as early as now, there are people searching for robin hood prince of thieves dvdrip and robin hood prince of thieves rapidshare. You know these guys just want to watch the movie for free without paying for it. That's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads